Buckeye offers the tools and digital technologies to help you stay on top of your daily finances enabling you to make informed business decisions. Buckeye Treasury Management can provide you with strategic insight and personalized service to meet your specific needs.
You no longer need to go to the bank. Bring Buckeye to your business. Buckeye's digital technologies are at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, every day. Plus easy-to-read reports are available.
- Scan your deposits, using a desktop scanner, to transmit them to Buckeye over our secure network
- Save time with no more deposit slips and endorsements
Pay It Now
Buckeye's Pay It Now can customize a payment site for your customers, using a link on your website.
- Payments can be made quickly via ACH, PayPal®, or credit card
- Improves your company's cash flow because you get paid faster
Buckeye Courier Service
Schedule Buckeye's Courier Service to pick up your banking at your business.
Securely provides Cash Management online services to authorized staff members for improved operating efficiency while keeping finances simple.
Pay your bills online anytime, anywhere with Buckeye Bill Pay.
- Saves money on postage
- Easy use for Person-to-Person (P2P), Business-to-Person (B2P), or Business-to-Business (B2B) payments
- Provides secure access anytime for viewing your statement online
- Allows you to schedule payments when you are away from the office
Buckeye offers domestic and foreign wire transfers for all business banking customers.
Simply bank with Buckeye anytime using Buckeye Mobile Banking. The service is offered via text message, website or mobile application. Use your iPhone® or Android™ device to check your balances, transfer funds between accounts, make deposits, initiate ACHs, access monthly statements, and receive account-related alerts.
Mobile Buckeye Direct
- An ideal solution for a business that deposits multiple checks daily
- Multiple representatives can scan the checks as they receive them in the field and checks are consolidated into one daily deposit
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Providing NetTeller/Cash Management online access to authorized staff for an efficient and secure method to manage accounts, as well as online bill pay features to send money immediately or schedule a payment or transfer.
Keep your operations moving smoothly with Buckeye's effective cash flow management options.
Buckeye provides Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions.
- Disburse employee payroll through direct deposit, make vendor payments or collect reoccurring monthly billings
- Initiate same day ACH credit files or debit files
Positive Pay provides a potent tool to detect check fraud.
- Issue your checks and create a file with details that are matched with the incoming checks to be paid
- If a red flag occurs, you have the opportunity to approve or deny a check
Cash Vault Service
Buckeye's Cash Vault Service offers a convenient and secure method for handling all your cash-related banking needs.
- Designed for companies that transact a significant portion of their business through the exchange of cash
- Offers increased safety by using an armored carrier for delivery or pickup of cash
- Placing your currency and coin orders is easy
Buckeye sweep arrangements are customized for your business needs to automatically maintain a target balance in your accounts.
Utilize another Buckeye depository account to cover your checking account in the event of an overdraft.
- A separate account is linked to your operating account
- Each night, the excess collected balance that is not required for disbursements automatically transfers to your Repurchase Agreement Sweep Account to earn daily interest which is paid monthly
- Repurchase Sweeps are not FDIC insured
Mutual Fund Sweep
- Enables commercial clients to use excess funds in deposit accounts to invest in securities in a same-day environment
- Investment service provided by Federated Investors Inc.
- Mutual Fund Sweeps are not FDIC insured
Line of Credit Sweep
- Utilize a Buckeye Line of Credit to fund your checking account in the event of an overdraft (subject to credit approval)
- Excess checking account funds can sweep back to pay down the Line of Credit.
Buckeye's Credit and Debit Cards offer convenient access to your money and the purchasing power to take advantage of opportunities everywhere.
Buckeye Debit or ATM Card
Offering convenient and safe options for business purchases. As a member of the MoneyPass® network, you can access your money at more than 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
Buckeye Credit Cards
Buckeye offers Visa Credit Cards through TCM Bank N.A., to help you manage your business growth and spending while enjoying the rates and rewards that fit your needs.
Offered through Heartland Payment Systems, the payment service provides your business with secure credit card processing, with no hidden fees, and the latest in payment processing options from Apple Pay®, PayPal®, and wireless Point of Sale (POS) card readers.