Aug 26, 2020
Amid the numerous demands on your time, one of the most critical aspects for your business success is the effective management of cash flow. Effective cash management can lead to a smooth-running, prosperous business. Buckeye Community Bank offers the cash management tools needed to provide you with immediate information to help you drive profitability. These services help you stay on top of your daily finances, enabling you to make informed business decisions.
Buckeye’s effective cash flow management options include:
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
- Disburse employee payroll through direct deposit, make vendor payments or collect reoccurring monthly billings
Positive Pay Check Fraud Detection
- Issue your checks and create a file with details that are matched with the incoming checks to be paid
- If a non-match occurs, you have the opportunity to approve or deny the check(s)
Convenient, Secure Cash Vault Service
- Designed for companies that transact a significant portion of their business through the exchange of cash
- Offers increased safety by using armored carriers for delivery or pickup of cash
- Placing your currency and coin orders
To learn more about these and other business-focused services, please contact Sarah Smith at 440-233-3925.