Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: (1) Social Security Number, (2) Income, (3) Account Balances, (4) Payment History, (5) Transaction History, (6) Credit Card or Other Debit
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customer's personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customer's personal information; the reasons Buckeye Community Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons We Can Share Your Personal Information
- For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain you account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus (Buckeye Community Bank does share. You cannot limit this.)
- For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you (Buckeye Community Bank does share. You cannot limit this.)
- For joint marketing with other financial companies (Buckeye Community Bank does not share.)
- For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences (Buckeye Community Bank does not share.)
- For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness (Buckeye Community Bank does not share.)
- For our affiliates to market to you (Buckeye Community Bank does not share.)
- For nonaffiliates to market to you (Buckeye Community Bank does not share.)
Call 440-233-8800 or visit us at 105 Sheffield Center; Lorain, OH 44055
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice? Buckeye Community Bank
What We Do
- How does Buckeye Community Bank protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
- How does Buckeye Community Bank collect my personal information? We collect your personal information, for example, when you: (1) open an account or deposit money (2) pay your bills or apply for a loan (3) use your credit or debit card. We also collect your personal information from other, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- Why can't I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only: (1) sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness (2) affiliates from using your information to market to you (3) sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
- Affiliates - Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Buckeye Community Bank does not share with our affiliates.
- Nonaffiliates - Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Buckeye Community Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- Joint Marketing - A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Buckeye Community Bank does not jointly market.