Part of our clear vision for Buckeye's future is to be passionate about helping people, and we achieve this by delivering a great customer experience every time. A big part of that is attracting people who share that passion.
If you would like to be part of the Buckeye team, please send your resume to:
Human Resource Department
Buckeye Community Bank
105 Sheffield Center
Lorain, OH 44055
Treasury Management & Business Development Officer
Position Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deepen the commercial client base through consistent sales efforts to grow the deposit base and sell treasury products and services.
- Service new and existing treasury clients to ensure deposit and fee income growth.
- Prospect for new clients.
- Educate and advise commercial loan officers on cash management products and services.
- Work with internal partners for the implementation, design and pricing of treasury products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top clients and prospects.
- Prepare client presentations that effectively explain services and pricing.
- Stay current with treasury and banking trends and understand local competitive strategies.
- Represent the bank at civic, business, industry and social events to develop and expand the base of contacts and referral sources.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Four year college degree.
- Five years of banking experience.
- Five years of outside business to business sales.
- Ability to handle multiple sales and multiple clients in diverse industries; work with all levels of clients including owner, CEO and CFO.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of banking products and procedures as well as banking regulations.
- Active in the community.