Part of our clear vision for Buckeye's future is to be passionate about helping people, and we achieve this by delivering a great customer experience every time. A big part of that is attracting people who share that passion.
If you would like to be part of the Buckeye team, please send your resume to:
Human Resource Department
Buckeye Community Bank
105 Sheffield Center
Lorain, OH 44055
Commercial Services Specialist
Directly responsible for providing support to the Commercial Lenders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist loan officers in administering the commercial loan portfolio in a manner which permits the loan officers time for calling customers/prospects.
- Ensure accurate completion of commercial loan requests including general information on borrower and all due diligence to prepare it for documentation.
- Aid in resolving problems, performing research, and answering questions pertaining to commercial loans.
- Assist in tracking financials and exceptions in commercial loans.
- Assist consumer lending and complete tasks as required for consumer lending.
- Responsible for report creation, tracking, and managing the report software.
- Strive for excellence in performance of all duties emphasizing efficiency and accuracy.
- Responsible for security as it relates to this position including providing physical protection, real and anticipated, information security and employee.
- Responsible for following policies and procedures related to Buckeye Community Bank’s Compliance Program.
- 5 years banking experience (loan related background helpful)
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills including verbal and written communication
- Self-starter, detail oriented, proactive in problem resolution
This full-time position will be located in Avon, Ohio, with the possibility of being hybrid.
Apply online here.