Part of our clear vision for Buckeye's future is to be passionate about helping people, and we achieve this by delivering a great customer experience every time. A big part of that is attracting people who share that passion.
If you would like to be part of the Buckeye team, please send your resume to:
Human Resource Department
Buckeye Community Bank
105 Sheffield Center
Lorain, OH 44055
Retail Banking Officer, Full-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends to the needs of existing and prospective customers, including opening new accounts, merchant services, NetTeller services, cash management services and handling customer complaints.
- Represents the bank in the community. Develops and promotes additional business.
- Extends credit to individuals through a variety of loans including home equity lines of credit, credit cards and various installment loan programs.
- Supervises banking center staff.
- Oversees the operation of the banking center including backup to Teller 20/20 as well as an administrator.
- Exercises executive and administrative control over the functions of the banking center, including implementation of local policy, explanation of bank programs policies, and objectives.
- Maintains prescribed security controls to protect the banking center against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Conducts employee reviews with the Chief Operating Officer.
- Interviews potential employees with the Chief Operating Officer.
- Responsible for security as it relates to this position including providing physical protection, real and anticipated, information security and employee.
- Responsible for following policies and procedures related to Buckeye Community Bank’s Compliance Program.
- Liaison to the Compliance Council.
- Back up to tellers and new accounts personnel.
- High School Diploma
- Additional Education in Banking
- 5 Years Previous Banking Experience with exposure to Retail Lending
- Supervisory Skills Preferred
- Community Involvement Preferred
- Chief Operating Officer
To apply, please visit the posting here.