Business Certificates of Deposit
Certificate of Deposits
- Minimum deposit required to open is $500
- Rates - See rate chart - changes weekly
- Interest rate is fixed for the term of the Certificate of Deposit
- Terms - 7 days to 60 months - Penalties for early withdrawal may apply
- Interest payments will be paid either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or may be compounded into your certificate. Additional interest payment options include mailing you a check, depositing your interest into another account held at Buckeye Community Bank or into an account held at another institution via an ACH transaction.