Commercial Credit and Loan Options
Sometimes you need financial resources to take advantage of a new opportunity or to help weather temporary liquidity issues. With Buckeye Community Bank's Commerical and Consumer Credit Products, you gain peace of mind knowing that money is available if you need it. At Buckeye, we offer smart borrowing options that work to ensure your financial well-being and reduce borrowing costs.
Lines of Credit
- Provides funds for short-term needs
- Options available that provide short-term working capital or fixed asset acquisition
- Long term financing providing funds to expand your business, purchase equipment or finance fixed assets
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Used for financing owner- or non-owner occupied commercial property, refinancing an existing facility, purchasing property or building a new structure
Letters of Credit
- Whether doing business with a foreign or a domestic company, a Letter of Credit provides a secure financial tool that helps reduce the risk of your transactions to purchase goods under special arrangements, guarantee the performance or maintenance of a project
Allows you to take advantage of the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) lending program that provides financing to qualified small businesses. Options, with financing of 1 to 10 year maturities, include:
- SBA 7A - used to establish a new business or assist in the acquisition, operation or expansion of an existing business through term loans or working capital lines of credit
- SBA 504/OHIO 166 - provide growing businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing for major fixed assets, such as equipment, land, building or building renovations
- SBA Express - offers streamlined loan application process for SBA-guaranteed loans
Business Credit Card
Manage your spending with a Visa Credit Card, offered through TCM Bank N.A., and get the rates and rewards that fit your business needs.