Treasury Management Services
A Buckeye Community Bank Treasury Management Services professional can help you reach your business goals by empowering your working capital, accelerating receivables, consolidating funds, and gaining more payment control. Buckeye offers the tools and digital technologies to help you stay on top of your daily finances enabling you to make informed business decisions. Buckeye Treasury Management professionals can provide you with strategic insight and personalized service to meet your specific needs.
You no longer need to go to the bank. Bring Buckeye to your business. Buckeye's digital technologies are at your finger tips, 24 hours a day, every day. Plus easy-to-read reports are available.
- Scan your checks using a desktop scanner to transmit them to Buckeye over our secure network
- Save time with no more deposit slips and endorsements
PAY IT NOW
Buckeye's Pay it Now can customize a payment site for your customers, using a link on your website.
- Payments can be made quickly via ACH, PayPal®, or credit card
- Improves your company's cash flow because you get paid faster
BUCKEYE COURIER SERVICE
Schedule Buckeye's Courier Service to pick up your banking at your business.
ONLINE BANKING & BILL PAY
Securely provide Cash Management online access to authorized staff members for improved operating efficiency while keeping finances simple.
Pay your bills online anytime, anywhere with Buckeye Bill Pay.
- Saves money on postage
- Easy use for Person-to-Person (P2P), Business-to-Person (B2P), or Business-to-Business (B2B) payments
- Provides secure access anytime for viewing your statement online
- Allows you to schedule payments when you are away from the office.
Simply bank with Buckeye anytime using Buckeye Mobile Banking. The service is offered via text message, website or mobile application. Use your iPhone® or Android™ device to check your balances, transfer between accounts, make deposits, initiate ACHs, access monthly statements, and receive account-related alerts.
MOBILE BUCKEYE DIRECT
- An ideal solution for a business that deposits multiple checks daily
- Multiple representatives can scan the checks as they receive them in the field and checks are consolidated into one daily deposit.
REMOTE DEPOSIT ANYWHERE
- An ideal solution for businesses that deposits a few checks daily
Keep your operations moving smoothly with Buckeye's effective cash flow management options.
Buckeye provides Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions.
- Disburse employee payroll through direct deposit, make vendor payments or collect reoccurring monthly billings
- Initiate same day ACH credit files or debit files
Postive Pay provides a potent tool to detect check fraud.
- Issue your checks and create a file with details that are matched with the incoming check to be paid
- If a red flag occurs, you have the opportunity to approve or deny the check
CASH VAULT SERVICE
Buckeye's Cash Vault Service offers a convenient and secure method for handling all your cash-related banking needs.
- Designed for companies that transact a significant portion of their business through the exchange of cash
- Offers increased safety by using armored carriers for delivery or pickup
- Placing your currency and coin orders is easy
Buckeye sweep arrangements are customized for your business needs to automatically maintain a target balance in your accounts.
- Utilize another Buckeye depository account to cover your checking account in the event of an overdraft
- A separate account is established that links to your operating account
- Each night, the excess collected balance that is not required for disbursements automatically transfers to your Repurchase Agreement Sweep Account to earn daily interest that pays monthly
- Repurchase Sweeps are not FDIC insured
MUTUAL FUND SWEEP
- Enables commercial bank clients to use excess funds in deposit accounts to invest in securities in a same-day environment
- Investment service provided by Federated Investors Inc.
- Mutual Funds Sweeps are not FDIC insured
LINE OF CREDIT SWEEP
- Utilize a Buckeye Line of Credit to fund your checking account in the event of an overdraft (subject to credit approval)
Buckeye's Credit and Debit Cards offer convenient access to your money and the purchasing power to take advantage of opportunities everywhere.
BUCKEYE DEBIT/ATM CARD
Offering convenient and safe options for business purchases and as a member of the MoneyPass® and STARsf® networks, you can access your money at more than 36,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
BUCKEYE CREDIT CARDS
Buckeye offers Visa Credit Cards through TMC Bank N.A., to help you manage your business growth and spending while enjoying the rates and rewards that fit your needs.
Domestic and foreign wire transfers are available.
- Offered through Heartland Payment Systems, Heartland Payment Services provide your business with secure credit card processing, with no hidden fees, and the latest in payment processing options from Apple Pay®, PayPal®, and wireless Point of Sale (POS) card readers