- Officers & Directors
- Meet Our Staff
- Locations & Hours
- History & Mission
- Career Opportunities
- Bank News/Releases
Officers & Directors
Meet Our Senior Officers
Bruce E. Stevens, President & Chief Executive Officer, brings over 30 years of experience to the bank with his primary focus being on commercial lending. Mr. Stevens has been involved with the local community in excess of 25 years.
Samantha R. Abraham, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, has over 15 years of banking experience. Mrs. Abraham has been in the accounting area for 10 of those years. Mrs. Abraham has been with Buckeye Community Bank since 2004. Mrs. Abraham has been a resident of Lorain County most of her life.
Linda A O'Malley, Senior Vice President & Chief Lending Officer, has spent the past 30 years in commercial lending. Mrs. O'Malley joined Buckeye Community Bank in 2012.
Ben Norton, Executive Vice President & Chief Operations Officer, has over 20 years of commercial banking experience. Mr. Norton has been a Senior Vice President at Buckeye Community Bank since 1999.
Kevin S. Miller, Senior Vice President & Senior Credit Administrator, has over 30 years of lending and credit underwriting experience. Mr. Miller joined Buckeye Community Bank in 2006.
Meet Our Board of Directors
- James Park - Chairman of Buckeye Community Bank and Buckeye Bancshares, Inc. - President, Park & Illenberger CPA's, Inc.
- Bruce E. Stevens - President & Chief Executive Officer, Buckeye Community Bank
- Charles Baumgartner - Partner, Brouse McDowell
- Peter J. Corogin - President & CEO, Lake Erie Electric, Inc.
- Jeffrey Kosman - President, Comprehensive Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Timothy J. McManamon, CPA - Executive Managing Director, McManamon & Co., LLC
- Richard (Kim) Mulder - President, Star, Inc.
- Donel Sprenger - Sprenger Enterprises
- Richard West - CEO, West Development Group
- Joan Reidy - President & CEO, Avon Oaks Caring Community